For someone who I had never met


Assalamualaikum ...
Hi someone there   ... Sorry if I've had time to greet this evening. Suddenly I thought to say hello. Once again I'm sorry I never say hello. I realized after seeing the readers who read my blog, most do not come from the country itself but rather to overseas. I realize this blog is not very popular ditempatku own, probably only a few people who stray and happen to read it. This is because the name and address of the blog that I make is not suitable with a who usually do the people in the country. I do not know anyone who has ever read my writing sinking among other posts, but I'm very grateful've read it. At least I see there are still people who visit my blog.

Hi there ... Maybe someone who you do not understand what I wrote in my blog because you come from a different world to me, because this is a special time I write in a language that you can possibly understand.

Hi there ... Do you understand the contents of my writings? I mean you probably know there are hidden messages in every article that I created. Or you do not know? Ah, it's okay, I understand, yet we do not come from the same world. But I hope that once anyone understands because no one ever understood.

Hi there... May I ask you? Do you think is there that would love me as I love all the people who were around me? Really I feel lonely in this solitude. I was in the midst of other people, but I quickly lost from memory. I'm not even sure they miss me when I go as far as possible.

Hi there ... I wish there were liked, even in silence, as often I feel to everyone who I admire. But it seems that no one ever liked me. I like it is destined to live alone in this world. Only God who became my friend and loneliness became my best friend. Are you my friend who had never met?

Hi there ... I'm someone who wants to meet you. Giving the whole self-esteem you because I guess it does not penah give to others.

Hi there ... someone who I'd love to say hello in the real. Sometimes I found you in my dreams, but I never see your face. So until now you have a secret that I never knew. I let it be a secret, maybe it into something beautiful.

Hi there ... someone who continue to be the reader, I beg. I do not know what you understand any hidden message in every word that I explained. But still there.

Hi someone there ... Thank you very much for reading every detail of my thoughts and feelings. Hopefully you still hold to read it.
For someone who I had never met



I make it with GT, i'm so sorry if there are much mistake in my word
But i really want to say hello to you..
Hello there,     
I please to meet you..

Komentar